By Gillian Cowlishaw
Synopsis"The powerful story of Australia's cultural and racial frontier, told through the experiences of a group of black and white people from the Northern Territory whose lives are intimately connected."
Includes content by:Publisher:
- Ruth Frankenberg
- St. Leonards, N.S.W.
- Rembarunga (Australian People)--Civil Rights
- Rembarunga (Australian People)--Social Conditions
- Rembarunga (Australian People)--Public Opinion
- Race Discrimination--Australia--Northern Territory
- Public Opinion--Australia--Northern Territory
- Northern Territory--Race Relations
- Northern Territory--Politics And Government