By Brian Tracy
If you knew you couldn't fail, what is the greatest thing you would dare to dream? Is the job you now have the one you've always wanted? Do you work with the kind of people you'd like to work with? As personal success expert Brian Tracy can attest, it's not until you deal with the dissatisfactions of the present that you can move onward and upward to create the wonderful future that is possible for you. And it is possible.
In Reinvention, Brian Tracy reveals how every one of us is engineered for success, and with the right focus, can remake ourselves and put an end to the chronic stress, unhappiness, and dissatisfaction we might feel in our careers and lives. This unique, life-altering book gives readers an interactive series of exercises they can use to focus on what they really want for themselves, and:
take control oftheir careers
• turn unexpected shakeups and turbulence into positive occasions for growth
• dramatically improve their earning ability
• develop the self-confidence to take the kind of risks that lead to rapid advancement
• decide on and get the job they really want
• set clear goals for their lives
• write resumes that get results
• determine their own salary range
We live in a time of rapid change... but also of unprecedented opportunity. This book supplies readers with a proven system they can use to turn their greatest dreams into reality!