Forging Stronger Ties with Islamic Countries; Merry-Go-Round

Article excerpt

Byline: Floro L. Mercene

SONA. State of the National Agony. Same as before but becoming worse.

***

GMA will outline the direction of her government during the next six years in SONA. It will zig and it will zag but it will remain true to its promise to keep everyone happy.

***

The SONA will be delivered amidst protest by thousands who will be SONAd by 6,000 policemen.

***

GMA will pledge to cut poverty in half through her 10-point agenda. We will see the results after six years poverty won as usual.

***

60 percent of the people are pessimistic about their condition. The other 40 percent want to migrate.

***

Speaker Joe de Venecia won the wholehearted support of the President in his bid to win the House Speakership for the fourth time.

This country will be great again.

***

RP will forge stronger ties with Islamic countries, rather than the Western powers. So long America, welcome to Indonesia and Malaysia, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

We have 6 million folks who pray to Allah.

***

FPJ and Loren want a recount of the ballots, claiming there was massive and widespread fraud in last Mays election.

Its a first in history. If they win, the strong republic will have convulsions. But who wants that to happen?

***

Can RP be trusted to keep its word again? US wants to know. When we say yes, it means no. When we say maybe, it means never.

Were not hard to figure out.

***

US will remain RPs big brother in spite of strained relations. …