- What is the main marketing challenge you face?
With a constantly changing media landscape, we need to make sure we find ways to engage consumers at relevant touch-points in their lives.
- How do you come up with new marketing ideas?
All good ideas start with a strong consumer insight and a clear understanding of the brand objectives.
- Will the marketing team be getting plenty of free Easter supplies?
We are constantly surrounded by free chocolate, but the best time is around product launches.
- Cadbury Schweppes is often in The Sunday Times top-10 best places to work; what makes it so good?
The brands and the people. We have such an iconic brand portfolio and it is also great to know you are part of a company that invests in its staff.
- What are the perks of the job?
Working with chocolate, of course. We also recently shot Flake's latest TV ad at Maida Vale Studios.
- Can you describe the marketing team in three words?
Creative, passionate, consumer-driven.
- Is there a dress code?
- Does the marketing team socialise outside of office hours?
There's always something going on. In addition to heading to the pub after meetings, different teams take it in turns to organise socials. We also work closely with the local …