The world economy due to evolution tendency faces many dynamic and significant changes that are not possible to be ignored. On the other way round it is essential to monitor these changes and most of all react on them quickly on a national and company level.
The basic evolution tendencies could be nowadays define by the terminology such as globalization, regionalization, internationalization, liberalization and world trade.
A term ,,globalization,, has a very frequent but also ambivalent use. It presents a reaction to oversaturated domestic market and economic subjects have an interest to establish themselves on new business markets, to search and use more cost effective materials and labour. Basically it means capital allocation to the areas with higher valorisation (Kislingerova 2005).
The globalization process is specified by distribution of labour on an international scale, monitoring and using comparative advantages (mainly regarding materials, cheap labour cost, as well as qualified people, effective demand etc.) from the areas with the most appropriate conditions.
The main three aspirations of global political economy were indentified by Kenichi Ohmae as:
1. increasing influence of transnational corporations,
2. decreasing influence of national state,
3. regions creating such as new areas for economic activities.
Globalization has been infiltrated into all society domains--politics, culture, sport, travelling, deliquesce but also into economics, environmentalist etc.
2. Factors of globalization advancement and its opportunities for companies
The basic and determining meaning of globalization advancement that is expressed directly or indirectly in all life aspects has two dimensions:
* changes in manufacturing and exchange of a technology process; development of information flow, that is formed by material premises and globalization means,
* diversification of socioeconomic forms by means of globalization processes is realized. Lately the globalization trends were raised by:
* tendencies that narrow the mission of national areas, nationalism, protectionism and fuel the idea of "world without boundaries",
* development of logistic chains and communication systems that have shrink outstanding distances,
* political priorities development of national governments--transmission from social state into the liberal orientated politics,
* implementation of investment offers for foreign investors through duty free zones, tax allowances, profitable land offers, grants for job creating and etc. (on one hand these activities mean positive advantages in many areas of economy but on the other hand unequal conditions for other entrepreneur units are created--mainly domestic businesses--and there are some problems with transparent rent justifying that is provided to the foreign investors), (Chlebikova, 2009)
The development of globalization has caused also the establishment of three basic economic centres:
* North America (NAFTA agreement)
* European Union
* Southeaster Asia (Japan and the East ,,Asian Tigers").
This triad that could be called "mega markets" of today's global economy captures 80% of world export and 60% of world production.
In the socioeconomic development in the areas of entrepreneurship, economics and management are applied these basic changes:
* dynamically developing branch of businesses characterised by a high level of knowledge, investment and …