* Adzi Alka, 55, of the 1000 block of Carlow Drive, Des Plaines, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. Jan. 23 on the 600 block of Elizabeth Lane and charged with aggravated assault and criminal damage to vehicle. Reports said he confronted a 30-year-old repo employee who had parked his vehicle in Alka's driveway in order to repossess a vehicle. Alka used a metal pipe to smash the windshield on the man's 1999 Buick Lesabre and to threaten him, reports said. Damage was estimated at $200. A court date is Feb. 15.
* Jason E. Powell, 38, of the 1400 block of East Henry Avenue, Des Plaines, was arrested around 9:10 p.m. Jan. 23 at Lee Street Games and Sports Bar, 1122 S. Lee St., and charged with city ordinance disorderly conduct after a fight.
* Vandals smashed the front and rear windshield and both driver's-side windows on a 2004 Chevrolet Impala in a lot on the 2100 block of Ash Street between 2:45 and 11:25 a.m. Jan. 23. Damage was estimated at $600.
* Burglars broke into a 1999 Honda Accord on the 700 block of South Elmhurst Road around 4 p.m. Jan. 23 and stole the faceplate to the in-dash radio. Value was estimated at $100.
* Hristo S. Donev, 23, of the 9400 block of Maple Drive, Rosemont, and Geno I. Uzunov, 29, of the 9500 block of Maple Drive, Rosemont, were arrested around 12:40 a. …