Profit from partnership with the AIBF
As with most associations, the Australasian Institute of Banking + Finance (AIBF) is a member-based, not for profit organisation, with a proud professional history spanning more than 116 years.
The AIBF provides a wide range of professional programs and services to the banking and finance industry practitioner in Australia and New Zealand, through its regional executive officers. We are located in every Australian state as well as the ACT, with two NZ representatives in Wellington and Auckland.
The Institute acts to provide professional services to enable networking between industry practitioners, as well as to educate the public on relevant issues.
Given the AIBF's members and their employers are significant users of professional services, they are a prime market for potential sponsors such as information providers, consultants and legal and accounting firms.
There are numerous opportunities for companies to partner with the Institute, including:
* advertising in the B+FS journal to reach a global membership of 12,000 and a known readership of more than 35,000
* submitting quality articles to the B+FS journal
* speaking opportunities at the many professional development functions held across Australasia; or
* sponsoring events--more than 100 are held across Australia and New Zealand each year.
The benefits of forging an alliance with the AIBF include:
* Access to senior management and influential industry figures--the real decision makers
* The global appeal and kudos of being actively involved in the banking and finance industry
* A better understanding of future industry directions, resulting in more integrity for your organisation
* Becoming active partners with customers and potential clients from within the profession
* Promoting products and services and lead generation
* Networking and relationship building; and
* Business growth, a better bottom line and enhanced brand awareness.
For further information please contact Frieda McLoughlin, AIBF marketing manager on 61-3-9602 5811 or email@example.com
Registration for these events can be found at www.aibf.com/events/index8.htm
Mrs Liz Brown, Banking Ombudsman, recently spoke at an Auckland function with a record attendance of 110.
She discussed the role of the Banking Ombudsman office, touched on the recent review of the Code of Banking Practice and outlined some case examples involving her office.
NATIONAL FRIEDA MCLOUGHLIN FAIBF 03 9602 5811 DATE 14th August, 2002, Industry Forum (9am-5.30pm) TOPIC Wealth Management SPEAKERS Industry Leaders / experts VENUE Regent Hotel--Sydney ACT REG CHANDLER FAIBF 02 6287 4481 DATE 25 June 2002, 5.30pm Cocktails TOPIC Outlook for the ACT Property Market SPEAKER Paul Powderly--CEO and Jim Shonk-- Sales Director of Colliers International (ACT) VENUE Southern Cross Yacht Club--Yarralumla Sponsored by Colliers International NSW COLIN WISE FAIBF 02 9252 1122 DATE 14 June 2002, Training 9-5pm TOPIC Consumer Credit FACILITATOR Steven Lesser VENUE AIBF Training Room, 5/51 Pitt St Sydney DATE 21 June 2002, Training 9-1pm TOPIC Writing e-mails and Letters FACILITATOR Kerry Chater VENUE AIBF Training Room, 5/51 Pitt St Sydney DATE 26 June 2002, Focus Group 5.30-7pm TOPIC Voice Verification SPEAKER Michael Warnock VENUE Training Room--Level 5/51 Pitt Street Sponsored by Pracom DATE 26 June, Breakfast 7.30-7pm TOPIC Taking on the competition and staying on top SPEAKER John Symonds VENUE Renaissance Hotel Sponsored by KMPG DATE 27 June 2002, Training 9-5pm--1 day workshop TOPIC Credit Risk Analysis & Management Seminar (CRAMS) FACILITATOR Shane Stewart VENUE AIBF Training Room, 5/51 Pitt St Sydney DATE 11 July 2002, Training 9-1pm TOPIC Writing proposals, reports and submisions FACILITATOR Kerry Chater VENUE AIBF Training Room, 5/51 Pitt St Sydney DATE 16 July 2002, Lunchtime Talk 12. …