Enter our fiendish quiz and you could win one of 10 MacBook Pros - the fastest Apple laptop ever -worth pounds 1,400 each
1) In what year was the first email sent?
2) What is the word "blog" short for?
3) What does http stand for?
4) How many text messages does the average UK consumer send each week?
a) 119 b)28 c)4
5) Which of these is the odd one out: Cheetah, Puma, Ocelot, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger or Leopard?
6) What is the word mouse an acronym for?
7) How much did the value of a single Microsoft share go up in the first day of trading in 1986?
8) Which 1983 film did Kevin Mitnick inspire?
9) On which forthcoming film based on a computer game is Peter Jackson a producer?
10) Who or what is Big Blue?
11) What was the name of the world's first computer virus?
12) Who created Lara Croft?
13) Which author coined the phrase "cyberspace"?
14) Where is Microsoft's HQ?
15) Which band filed a lawsuit against file sharing website Napster?
16) How many bits are in a byte?
17)You've been bluejacked. Are you using your …