We are offering Independent readers two Lufthansa flights for the price of one to Eastern Europe. Details are below, with tasters of two of the 18 possible destinations: Vilnius and Sofia
The Independent, in association with Lufthansa airlines, is offering you two flights for the price of one to Eastern Europe. You can take a companion on a flight for free when you collect 14 vouchers and book a Lufthansa return ticket to any of its 18 destinations in Eastern Europe.
Lufthansa is recognised worldwide for quality and service and offers more flights to Eastern Europe than any other Western airline. The savings are substantial, for example, two flights to Prague will cost only pounds 165 - saving pounds 163.
Independent/Lufthansa `Discover Eastern Europe': Terms & Conditions
1. Independent/Lufthansa `Discover Eastern Europe' offer: readers are invited to apply for two Lufthansa Economy Class return tickets to Eastern Europe at a specially discounted price which is the same or less than the cheapest published price for one Lufthansa Economy Class return ticket to the same destination. To qualify, readers must apply for a ticket voucher after collecting 14 tokens from the Independent and/or the Independent on Sunday published between Saturday 17 September 1994 and Saturday 30 September 1994. Applicable prices and destinations are published in the Independent and Independent on Sunday and shown in the information pack supplied with the voucher.
2. The offer only applies when two people are flying to and from the same Eastern European destination together on a Lufthansa flight.
3. The offer is open to UK/Ireland residents only.
4. To apply: when you have collected 14 tokens, attach them to an offer application form (published in the Independent/Independent on Sunday) and send to: Independent/Lufthansa `Discover Eastern Europe', Fenton Way, Basildon, Essex SS15 6SL. Your application must arrive by 31 October 1994. You will receive an information pack together with a ticket voucher and booking form.
5. Photocopies of the tokens are not acceptable, although clear, legible copies of the application form will be accepted. The Independent and the Independent on Sunday will be publishing a number of catch-up (bonus) tokens throughout the promotion which will enable you to collect your 14 required tokens.
6. While we will make every effort to send your ticket voucher and your Lufthansa information pack out as quickly as possible, please allow 14 days for delivery.
7. You must book using the booking form issued with your voucher. The booking must be made in the name of the voucher applicant as printed on the voucher. Your completed booking form must be returned to the Lufthansa agent named on the booking form, enclosing your ticket voucher and full payment.
8. All travel must be commenced by 31 July 1995.
9. Cancellation and rebookings: where possible, flights may be changed, although a handling charge of pounds 50 is payable. Where cancellation is requested, a cancellation fee will be payable at the following rates: up to one month before departure - pounds 50; up to one week before departure - pounds 100; up to two days before departure - pounds 150; within two days of departure - no refund. These cancellation fees are payable when both passengers cancel their flight. …