Questia, your online research library and paper writing resource, contains thousands of scholarly articles and books on Nonfiction.
Nonfiction is a branch of literature based on evidence or factual information to support an idea, opinion, or event. Nonfiction is divided into these types:
- Persuasive Essay
- – providing factual or evident information with the intention of influencing.
- – actual events and literary profile documented on a specific person by a second party.
- Expository Essay
- – supply of data or information on a specific person or topic.
- Personal Essay
- – generally written about one specific topic based on personal experience as a means to bring awareness or understanding.
- Auto Biography
- – documented timeline of personal, or life changing events based on the authors own lifetime.
- Reflective Essay
- – an author's opinionated work based on own idea and experience.
Browse through the lists below to find the articles and books of interest to you.