Telebase Launches Soviet Research Service
Telebase Systems, Inc. has launched the IntelDa Soviet Research Service. Believed to be the first such offering of its kind, IntelDa provides unprecedented access to information from the soviet Union.
Working in conjunction with top Soviet scientists, economists, translators, and other professionals, Telebase gathers information from the leading databases and libraries throughout the Soviet Union. the IntelDa experts also conduct in-person interviews and investigations.
IntelDa research requests are reviewed by information specialists in Telebase's Bryn Mawr office prior to transmittal to Moscow. Reserach results are delivered via Bryn Mawr either in electronic or hard copy from and can be translated into English from any of the Soviet languages. Clients are charged on a per hour basis with out-of-pocket expenses separately itemized. Normal turnaround for an assignment is three weeks, with rush service also available.
Applications for the IntelDA Service are broad and can include:
* Identification of prospective venture partners
* Background checks on individuals and enterprises
* Scientific and technical research
* Monitoring of political affairs
* Current awareness of laws and regulations
* Market assessments and field surveys
* Retrieval of documents, product samples, and periodicals
According to Dr. …