Paul A. Cimbala, series editor
1. Anita Palladino, ed., Diary of a Yankee Engineer: The Civil War Story of John H. Westervelt, Engineer, 1st New York Volunteer Engineer Corps.
2. Herrnan Belz, Abraham Lincoln, Constitutionalism, and Equal Rights in the Civil War Era.
3. Earl J. Hess, Liberty, Virtue, and Progress: Northerners andTheir War for the Union. Second revised edition, with a new introduction by the author.
4. William L. Burton, Melting Pot Soldiers: The Union's Ethnic Regiments.
5. I lans L. Trefousse, Carl Schurz: A Biography.
6. Stephen W. Sears, ed., Mr. Dunn Browne's Experiences in the Army: The Civil War Letters of Samuel W. Fiske. 7. Jean H. Baker, Affairs of Party: The Political Culture of Northern Democrats in the Mid-Nineteenth Century.
8. Frank L. Klement, The Limits of Dissent: Clement L. Vallandigham and the Civil War. With a new introduction by Steven K. Rogstad.
9. Lawrence N. Powell, New Masters: Northern Planters during the Civil War and Reconstruction.
10. John A. Carpenter, Sword and Olive Branch: Oliver Otis Howard.
11. Thomas F. Schwartz, ed., "For a Vast Future Also": Essays from the Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association.
12. Mark De Wolfe Howe, ed., Touched with Fire: Civil War Letters and Diary of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. With a new introduction by David Burton.
13. Harold Adams Small, ed., The Road to Richmond: The Civil War Letters of Major Abner R. Small of the 16th Maine Volunteers. New introduction by Earl J.Hess.
14. Eric A. Campbell, ed., "A Grand Terrible Dramma": From Gettysburg to Petersburg: The Civil War Letters of Charles Wellington Reed. Illustrated by Reed's Civil War Sketches.
15. Herbert Mitgang, ed., Abraham Lincoln: A Press Portrait.
16. Harold Holzer, ed., Prang's Civil War Pictures: The Complete Battle Chromos of Louis Prang.
17. Harold Holzer, ed., State of the Union: New York and the Civil War.
18. Paul A. Cimbala and Randall M. Miller, eds., Union Soldiers and the Northern Home Front: Wartime Experiences, Postwar Adjustments.
19. Mark A. Snell, From First to Last: The Lifetime of William B. Franklin.
20. Paul A. Cimbala and Randall M. Miller, eds., An Uncommon Time: The Civil War and the Northern Home Front.
21. John Y. Simon and Harold Holzer, eds., The Lincoln Forum: Rediscovering Abraham Lincoln.
22. Thomas F. Curran, Soldiers of Peace: Civil War Pacifism and the Postwar Radical Peace Movement.
Questia, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning. www.questia.com
Publication information: Book title: Freedom, Union, and Power: Lincoln and His Party during the Civil War. Contributors: Michael S. Green - Author. Publisher: Fordham University Press. Place of publication: New York. Publication year: 2004. Page number: 399.
This material is protected by copyright and, with the exception of fair use, may not be further copied, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means.