Matthew Bender Releases New Federal Litigation Guide
Matthew Bender & Company, Inc., a publisher of legal analysis and research information, has announced the publication of Federal Litigation Guide: New York and Connecticut, a three-volume loose-leaf practical guide to civil litigation in federal district courts. This comprehensive work is specifically tailored to practice in the four federal districts located within New York plus the District of Connecticut. It will also be available on the Authority Federal Law Library CD-ROM and at http://www.bender.com with Authority On-Demand.
Federal Litigation Guide: New York and Connecticut provides legal professionals with complete, step-by-step guidance to the conduct of civil litigation in federal district courts in New York and Connecticut in a format that allows quick, logical access to the information. The comprehensive treatise covers practice and procedure from the filing of the lawsuit through judgment, with emphasis on pretrial procedure. Specific features include:
* Local Practice Coverage-helps ensure that the federal practitioner is in compliance with all local procedural rules of the court in which the case is pending
* Easily Accessible Text-allows users to find specific subjects through either chapter synopsis or the index
* Strategic Overviews-provide important background on how the particular proceeding or motion fits into the overall goal of the litigation
* Checklists--ensure that no important considerations or procedural steps are overlooked
* More Than 200 Forms--accompanied by explanatory comments and cross-referenced to discussion in the text and citations to the federal and local procedural rules
* Quick References--cite relevant governing federal rule and refer the user to related forms, checklists, and other sources, including Moore's Federal Practice, third edition, from Matthew Bender & Company
Federal Litigation Guide: New York and Connecticut also includes a softbound pamphlet containing the full text of the local District court rules for the four New York districts and the District of Connecticut, the rules of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Federal Rules of Civil …
Questia, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning. www.questia.com
Publication information: Article title: Matthew Bender Releases New Federal Litigation Guide. Contributors: Not available. Magazine title: Information Today. Volume: 15. Issue: 8 Publication date: September 1998. Page number: 49. © 2009 Information Today, Inc. COPYRIGHT 1998 Gale Group.
This material is protected by copyright and, with the exception of fair use, may not be further copied, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means.