Mike Morton sent numerous anagrams for "Star Wards, Episode I: The Phantom Menace." [Copyright (c)1999 by the author, Mike Morton
Top Ten CINEMATIC Anagrams for "Star Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace":
10. Sweetish drama: poet, thespian, romance.
9. And WHOSE metaphor isn't a masterpiece?
8. Aesthete swept in epic drama: Rashomon
7. Swedish cinema, anathema to "proper" set.
6. Cinema as metaphor: Who isn't desperate?
5. Eastwood: "I threaten perp, smash cinema"
4. DeNiro: "Mean Streets" was macho epitaph
3. Western cinema: The drama! Pathos! Poise!
2. The essence: Adapt a timeworn aphorism.
And the number one CINEMATIC anagram:
1. Rashomon epic: A witness met rape, death.
Top Ten CRITIC'S …
Questia, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning. www.questia.com
Publication information: Article title: Cinematic Anagrams. Contributors: Not available. Magazine title: Word Ways. Volume: 43. Issue: 1 Publication date: February 2010. Page number: 30+. © 2009 Jeremiah Farrell. COPYRIGHT 2010 Gale Group.
This material is protected by copyright and, with the exception of fair use, may not be further copied, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means.