* Author Reginald Nelson, Co-Founder of the Congo Square Theater Company, Will D
* Author Reginald Nelson, co-founder of the Congo Square Theater Company, will discuss and sign copies of his new book, "How to Start Your Own Theater Company," at 6 p.m. Friday, June 18, at Borders Books and Music, 1700 Maple Ave., Evanston. (847) 733-8852.
* Glen Ellyn author Melanie Benjamin, author of "Alice I Have Been," and Chicago author Kelly O'Connor McNees, author of "The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott," discuss writing about literary icons from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, June 19, at the Glen Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St., Glen Ellyn. The authors' books will be available for purchase and signing. (630) 469-0879 or downtownglenellyn.com.
* Meet Jonathan Bender, author of "LEGO: A Love Story," as he discusses and signs copies of his book at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 19, at Borders Books and Music, 1540 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg. (847) 330-0031.
* Meet author Marion Moore Hill as she discusses and signs copies of "Death Books A Return" and "Deadly Design" at 2 p.m. Sunday June 20, at Centuries and Sleuths bookstore, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park. (708) 771-7243.
* The Book Store of Glen Ellyn sponsors a baseball-themed dinner event with Chicago-area author Billy Lombardo from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 19, at the Bells & Whistles Snackery, 475 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn. Lombardo will discuss and sign copies of his latest book, "The Man With Two Arms." Books will be available for purchase. Tickets cost $12 for adults and $5 for children. Those younger than 5 admitted free. The event is part of the Glen Ellyn Bookfest. Call (630) 545-2355 or go to downtownglenellyn.com.
* Loung Ung, a survivor of the Cambodian genocide under the Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge regime, and author of "First They Killed My Father" and "Lucky Child," discusses her life during war at 6:30 p. …