- Loitering and prowling, 81-year-old woman reported man standing in her back yard at 6 p.m. on Jan. 22.
- Careless driving, Ronald S. Sholock, 25, of Mt. Pleasant, cited for careless driving by state police after the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt he was driving struck the rear of a school bus that was stopped and waiting to load students on Slate Run Road, 328 feet northeast of Crissinger Road, at 2:24 p.m. on Jan. 24. No injuries reported.
- Theft, purse taken from a shopping cart at Wal-Mart on Route 30 between 12:20 p.m. and 1 p.m. on Jan. 23. Purse was later returned with $100 missing.
- Theft, cellphone stolen from Unity woman after she set it down while eating at food court in Westmoreland Mall on Jan. 20.
- Hit and run, 2005 Dodge Stratus struck while legally parked at Hillview Bowling Lanes around 9:10 p.m. on Jan. 19. Other driver fled; unknown if injured.
- Theft, money stolen from a 75-year-old woman who lives at Hempfield Towers, 2500 Grande Blvd. Anyone with information is asked to call state police at Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
- Theft, female in her early 20s, with long brown hair, stole approximately 20 cases of pop from Wal-Mart on Route 30 while driving a Red Honda Civic at 3:45 p.m. on Jan. 17.
- Theft of a motor vehicle, 1997 beige Jeep Cherokee from the driveway of home on Thermo Village Road. Anyone with information is asked to call state police at 724-832-3288.
- Theft, cord of firewood removed from home on Carasea Drive Jan. 17-19. Loss set at $125.
- Criminal mischief, unknown vehicle driven through yard on Del Mar Court. Damage set at $50.
- Theft, firearms stolen from a North Fourth Street residence Nov. 21-22.
- Terroristic threats, police seeking information on a male, approximately 20-30 years old, who threatened a 51-year-old man at 3:37 p.m. on Jan. 18 at the Sunoco station. Call 724-832-3288.
- Theft, tools removed from unlocked vehicle belonging to Burndy LLC of Manchester, N. …