More than any other practice in your career, your ability to manage time will determine your success or failure. It's a simple equation. The better you use your time, the more you will accomplish, and the greater your rewards will be.
This pocket-sized guide reveals 21 proven time management techniques you can use immediately to gain two or more productive hours every day. Featuring the strategies that business expert Brian Tracy has identified as the most effective and that he himself employs, this handy volume reveals how you can:
• Handle endless interruptions, meetings, emails, and phone calls
• Identify your key result areas
• Allocate enough time for top priority responsibilities
• Batch similar tasks to preserve focus and make the most of each minute
• Overcome procrastination
• Determine what to delegate and what to eliminate
• Utilize Program Evaluation and Review Techniques to work back ward from the future...and ensure your most important goals are met
• And more
Filled with Brian Tracy's trademark wisdom, this book will help you get more done, in less time…and with much less stress.