"Bibliography" is a list of published works that focus on Thomas Wolfe. Some of the entries include a brief annotation. An asterisk (*) indicates an item that appeared before the previous issue of the Thomas Wolfe Review but that became known to us only recently. More information on many of the entries in "Bibliography" is provided in "Notes," and some of the books listed here are reviewed elsewhere in this issue.
McGuire, Kevin Burton. Fire Gazer: Arson at the Wolfe House.
Asheville, NC: Reminiscing Books, 2009. A short mystery novel.
* Wolfe, Thomas. Look Homeward, Angel: A Story of the Buried Life. Gloucester, UK: Dodo Press (2008). Print-on-demand paperback.
* --. Of Time and the River. 2 vols. Gloucester, UK: Dodo Press (2008). The publisher does not include the subtitle (A Legend of Man's Hunger in His Youth) on the cover. Print-on-demand paperbacks.
--. Schau heimwdrts, Engel: Eine Geshichte vom begrabenen Leben [Look Homeward, Angel: A Story of the Buried Life]. Trans. Irma Wehrli. Zurich: Manesse (2009). A new translation into German.
* Modick, Klaus. Nachwort [Afterword].
--. The Web and the Root: A Selection from The Web and the Rock. New York: HarperPerennial-HarperCollins (2009). Contains the first three books (sixteen chapters) of The Web and the Rock.
* Idol, John L., Jr. "Introduction to The Web and the Root." xi-xviii.
--. The Whore. Ed. Shawn Holliday. N.p.: Thomas Wolfe Society (2009). The thirtieth annual publication of the TWS; limited edition of 500 numbered copies.
* Holliday, Shawn. Introduction. vii-xv.
* --. You Can't Go Home Again. 2 vols. Gloucester, UK: Dodo Press (2008). Print-on-demand paperbacks.
The Ledger 12.1 (Jan. 2009). Thomas Wolfe Memorial.
* "Remembering Ted Mitchell." 1
* "Thomas Wolfe's Neighborhood." 4.
The Ledger 12.2 (July 2009). Thomas Wolfe Memorial.
* "From the 'Old Kentucky Home' to the Thomas Wolfe Memorial." 1+.
The Proceedings and Membership List of the Thomas Wolfe Society (2008). Thomas Wolfe Society. "The Thirtieth Annual Meeting."
* "A Weekend in St. Louis: Images of the Thirtieth Annual Meeting." 1-13.
The Thomas Wolfe Review 32.1-2 (2008). Thomas Wolfe Society.
* Anthony, Robert G., Jr. "The Harvey Harris Illustrations for Look Homeward, Angel." 91-93. "Belles Lettres" section.
* Bailey, J. Todd. "Gone to Texas: Looking for Wolfe at the Harry Ransom Center." 105-11. "Belles Lettres" section.
* --. "The Lamb Carbon Transcripts: Another Dark Miracle of Chance." 120-24. "Belles Lettres" section.
* --. Rev. of The Wax Cylinders: Julia Wolfe Interviews by John Skally Terry, ed. Caroline Keizer and Jan G. Hensley. 147-51.
* Bucker, Park. "'No Blank Pages': A Tribute to Matthew J. Bruccoli (1931-2008)." 87-90. "Features" section.
* Caldwell, Wayne. "Wolfe and Krazy Kat." 125-27. "Belles Lettres" section.
* Canada, Mark. Rev. of The Magical Campus: University of North Carolina Writings 1917-1920, by Thomas Wolfe, ed. Matthew J. Bruccoli and Aldo P Magi. 136-38.
* Cash, Wiley. "What Do Charles W. Chesnutt and Thomas Wolfe Have to Tell Us about North Carolina?" 22-33.
* Cotten, Alice R. "That 'mother-spoiled glut of oily fat': John Skally Terry in Thomas Wolfe's Life and Work." 34-53.
* Eckard, Paula Gallant. "Narrative, Work, and Grief in Thomas Wolfe's The Lost Boy." 7-21.
* Idol, John Lane, Jr. "Thomas Wolfe's Aborted Second Novel: 'The [Hudson] River People.'" 54-61.
* Mauldin, Joanne Marshall. Rev. of The Death of Gant, by Thomas Wolfe, ed. John L. Idol Jr. 143-46.
* Max, Gerry. "Dixieland: A Fugue in Time." 101-04. "Belles Lettres" section.
* McCullagh, Janice. "Thomas Wolfe and Max Beckmann: A Creative Sympathy. …