Thirty-six members have been elected to Council in results announced May 2. Thirty-three were elected for the 2005-2008 term, and as indicated below, two have been elected for 2005-2007 and one for 2005-2006.
* Khafre K. Abif, manager, Cleveland (Ohio) Public Library, 2,150 votes.
* Monika Antonelli, reference librarian, University of North Texas, Denton, 2,248.
* Toni Bernardi, chief of children and youth services, San Francisco Public Library, 2,571.
* Kathleen E. Bethel, African-American studies librarian, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 2,258.
* Mary Biblo, retired librarian, Stony Brook, New York, 2,394.
* Nick Buron, coordinator, young adult services, Queens Borough Public Library, Jamaica, New York, 2,347.
* Audra Caplan, director, Harford County Public Library, Belcamp, Maryland, 2,083.
* Barbara Cole, director of library development, State Library of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, 2,207.
* Diedre (Dee) Conkling, director, Lincoln County Library District,
Newport, Oregon, 2,379.
* Julie A. Cummins, former coordinator of children's services, New York Public Library, 2,674.
* Kathy East, assistant director and head of children's services, Wood County District Public Library, Bowling Green, Ohio, 2,500.
* Randall Enos, youth services consultant, Ramapo Catskill Library System, Middletown, New York, 2,162.
* Barbara A. Genco, director of collection development, Brooklyn (N.Y.) Public Library, 2,387.
* Dee Gwaltney, library media specialist, Lee M. Thurston High School, Redford, Michigan, 2,126.
* Ling Hwey Jeng, director, School of Library and Information Studies, Texas Woman's University, Denton, 2,199.
* Wei Jeng-Chu, head of technology services division, Worcester (Mass.) Public Library, 2,078.
* Erlene Bishop Killeen, library media specialist and district coordinator, Fox Prairie Elementary, Stoughton (Wis.) Area Schools, 2,080.
* Margaret L. Kirkpatrick, elementary librarian, Wichita (Kans.) Public Schools, 2,242.
* Charles E. Kratz, dean of libraries, University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, 2,126.
* Bonnie Kunzel, youth services consultant, New Jersey State Library, Trenton, 2,497.
* Kathy Lehman, librarian, Thomas Dale High School, Chester, Virginia, 2,116.
* Rory Litwin, humanities librarian, University of Minnesota at Duluth, 2,194.
* David Loertscher (for 2005-07), professor, School of Library and Information Science. San Jose (Calif.) State University, 2,030.
* Mary Long, teacher-librarian, Wilson Middle School, Plano (Tex.) Independent School District, 2,319.
* Peter McDonald, associate university librarian for collections, Syracuse (N.Y.) University, 2,125.
* Michael J. Miller, coordinator of access services, Queens College, CUNY, Flushing, New York, 2,045.
* Toni Negro, media specialist, Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, Maryland, 2,139.
* Sylvia Norton (for 2005-06), school library and technology planning coordinator, Maine State Library, Maine Department of Education, Augusta, 2,025.
* Ana-Elba Pavon, children's services manager, Mission Branch, San Francisco Public Library, 2,165.
* Virginia Sanchez, recent graduate, Long Beach, California, 2,065.
* Jan Sanders (for 2005-07), director, Spokane (Wash.) Public Libraries, 2,028.
* Sherrie Schmidt, university librarian and dean of university libraries, Arizona State University, Tempe, 2,087.
* Barbara K. Stripling, director, library services, New York City Department of Education, 2,902. …