Magazine article Information Today
Dow Jones Interactive Expands Health-Care Coverage with Publications from F-D-C Reports
Dow Jones & Company has announced the addition of publications from F-D-C Reports to Dow Jones Interactive, the company's new Web-based business news and research service for corporate desktops.
Expansion of the service's health-care coverage is part of an accelerated effort to offer key publications in targeted industries important to Dow Jones Interactive's customers. Those industries include health care, energy, telecommunications, media, banking and finance, and technology.
Publications from F-D-C Reports are the premier source of news, financial information, trademark and regulatory issues, and research and development updates regarding various sectors of the health-care industry, according to Dow Jones. They can be searched in the Dow Jones Publications Library, an archive in Dow Jones Interactive.
Publications from F-D-C Reports, which are often known by the color of their pages, include the following list:
* The Pink Sheet for in-depth coverage of the prescription pharmaceuticals and biotechnology sectors
* The Tan Sheet for coverage of nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements
* The Gold Sheet for quality control-related information, including regulations, inspection procedures, and manufacturing and control guidelines
* The Green Sheet for coverage of the pharmacy profession and drug distribution system in the U.S.
* The Gray Sheet for coverage of the complex FDA regulatory process for devices, diagnostics, and instrumentation
* The Rose Sheet for information on all facets of the cosmetic and related industries
* The Blue Sheet for coverage of health policy and government/privately funded biomedical research programs
* Pharmaceuticals Approvals Monthly for coverage of U. …