Magazine article American Libraries
Education Index Retrospective: 1929-1983
Find information quickly with updated and original subject headings!
Comprehensive coverage ... The Wilson name is synonymous with extensive and precise indexing."
"Easy to use. ... will delight researchers in education as well as related disciplines. ... unique."
--The Charleston Advisor
"Provides the breadth of coverage necessary for historical researchers. ... No other electronic product competes with this database. ... Highly recommended."
Education Index Retrospective provides a vast record of important education literature in a format easily searchable for your patrons, with indexing of more than 800 periodicals and yearbooks. Find information on societal trends affecting education--segregation, multiculturalism, feminism, economic developments, and more. Search seamlessly with Education Full Text and ERIC for coverage from 1929 to the present.
* Accurate, detailed, cover-to-cover indexing of over 800 periodicals, many of them peer-reviewed.
* Includes the full text of Wilson Library Bulletin from 1914 to 1983, including PDF page images.
* Cites some 850,000 articles, including book reviews.
* Produced by an in-house staff of librarians and subject specialists, with consistent bibliographic standards and no gaps in coverage.
* Updated subject headings make finding information easy, using contemporary terms. Original subject headings are also retained, providing insight into the way issues of the day were framed.
* Contains the indexing from 33 printed cumulations. …