The new reference librarian at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., is Robin Angeley.
* Heidi Armstrong Temple has become reference services librarian for the Minitex Library Information Network at the University of Minnesota Libraries.
* Theresa S. Arndt has been appointed information services librarian at the Taubman Medical Library at the University of Michigan/Ann Arbor.
* Donald Baker now serves as manager of circulation services at the main branch of the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
* Marjorie Bloss has been named manager of training services at Endeavor Information Systems in Des Plaines, Illinois.
* Paul Bramscher is the new information technology professional Web applications developer at the University of Minnesota/Minneapolis.
* On November 27, Shirley May Byrnes, who was public library consultant at the South Central Library System in Madison, Wisconsin, for 23 years, became executive director of the DuPage Library System in Geneva, Illinois.
* Barbara Chamides has retired as director of the Prospect Heights (Ill.) Public Library District, a position she had held since 1983.
* Barbara Clubb has been named director of the new Ottawa Public Library, Ontario, Canada.
* Lynn Conway has been appointed university archivist at the Lauinger Library at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
* Michael Cotter has retired after 22 years as government documents librarian of Joyner Library at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina.
* The new associate director for public services at the Jefferson County Public Library in Lakewood, Colorado, is Ann Cress.
* Christine DeZelar Tiedman has been named special collections/archives technical services librarian at the University of Minnesota/Minneapolis.
* Miriam Drake has retired as dean and director of libraries at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
* Mary Anne Gallagher has been named manager of the Hugh Embry branch of the Pasco County Library System in Hudson, Florida.
* Joan Gatewood is the new head of reformat and replacement services, preservation division, at the Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library of the University of Michigan/Ann Arbor.
* Aubrey George has retired as director of the Spokane (Wash.) Public Library.
* The National Library of Medicine has made Jane Bortnick Griffith assistant director for policy and legislative development.
* Mary Huismann has been appointed music cataloger at the University of Minnesota/Minneapolis.
* Barbara Huntington, youth/special needs coordinator at the South Central Library System in Madison, Wisconsin, since 1988, recently became youth and special needs consultant in the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Division for Libraries, Technology, and Community Learning in Madison. …