Newspaper article The Evening Standard (London, England)
Bad Week Good Week
* For J-Lo Who held on to her super-diva title when she insisted loos at a baseball game were cordoned off for her exclusive use. Let's just call her Jenny from the (toilet) block.
* For Emma Bunton The release of Miss Bunton's new single has coincided with loads of publicity about an affair with Justin Timberlake. Isn't that just the luckiest thing?
* For TV BBC3's reality show about Vinnie Jones has been dropped. So no more footage of the footballerturned-actor buying a sofa in Watford then? A nation mourns.
* For Madonna The Material Girl's leather knickers raised $13,800 at auction while Mel C's tracksuit bottoms went for $6.70. Who says you can't put a price on fame?
* For Dean Gaffney fans Who will be thrilled to learn that he's got a new job. OK, it's panto in Croydon but what a great springboard for the next series of Reborn In The USA.
* For Richard Gere The 53-year-old Buddhist says he's no longer in control of his life: 'My fame is using me. …