Newspaper article The Journal (Newcastle, England)

Ease of an Apartment Lifestyle

Newspaper article The Journal (Newcastle, England)

Ease of an Apartment Lifestyle

Article excerpt

THE benefits of apartment living, such as convenient locations, ease of maintenance and security, appeal to many homebuyers. First-timers, professionals or downsizers all appreciate the lifestyle they can provide. homemaker has a round-up of what's available.

Hartlepool HARTLEPOOL Bay is a coastal development of sea view and waterside apartments at Hartlepool Marina.

Built by Jomast Developments, two double bedroom properties at Trafalgar House offer spectacular sea views. Apartments include a living area with French doors and glass walkout balcony (paved garden terrace to ground-floor apartments) and a kitchen. There's also a master bedroom with coastal views and fitted wardrobes, a large second bedroom and a tiled family bathroom. Carpets, flooring, Sky Digital set-up, security system and private parking are included.

Trafalgar House is a short walk from the marina.

Apartments are from pounds 144,750 with a 5% deposit paid, tel: (01429) 869672.

Blyth IF you're a first-time buyer, one developer could hold the key to unlocking a dream home.

Having recently completed Phase One on schedule, work on Phase Two of Miller Homes' The Copse development in Blyth is due to begin. There's a choice of two affordable apartment styles - The Greenwich and The Bridgewater - with prices from pounds 90,000 for a ground-floor apartment with the option of shared equity also available.

Miller's 'MiWay' scheme is a shared equity option, whereby the developer puts down up to a 25% deposit on the buyers' behalf, leaving them free to take advantage of 75% mortgage deals. This means buyers who are eligible for the scheme can own 100% of their home by paying from just 75% of the value.

Both apartment styles include an open-plan living, dining and kitchen space, a spacious master bedroom, second bedroom, modern bathroom and storage facilities.

Each apartment has an audio entry system and parking space within the courtyard. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.