Newspaper article The Journal (Newcastle, England)

A Perfect Start for First-Time Buyers

Newspaper article The Journal (Newcastle, England)

A Perfect Start for First-Time Buyers

Article excerpt

FIRST-time buyers looking for a new-build home have plenty of options.

homemaker looks at deals on offer.

Keepmoat DEVELOPER Keepmoat Homes is offering homebuyers a helping hand onto the property ladder through its shared equity and financial incentives.

Among the styles on offer are the three-bedroom Ashby, from pounds 101,995.

The Ashby has a fitted dining kitchen while the lounge, at the back of the home, has French doors to the garden. There is also a cloakroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single and a bathroom. Keepmoat Homes also has a variety of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes, with developments, from Tyneside to Teesside. For more information, tel: (0191) 487-3800.

Yuill YUILL Homes has a special incentive on its two-bedroom, two-bathroom Vermont home at Balliol Mews in Benton, Newcastle.

The contemporary Vermont is an ideal starter home and Yuill is now offering the property for pounds 118,958, down from pounds 139, 950, as part of its YuillShare deal. YuillShare is a shared equity scheme which allows buyers to own 100% of their home for only 85% of the cost.

Lindsay Greenhalgh, of Yuill Homes, said: "With its two -bedroom, two-bathroom layout, the Vermont is an ideal first home as it has space for guests, is great for friends looking to share or would be perfect for an individual looking to rent out a room.

"Balliol Mews is also set in a superb location as this hidden gem is situated centrally for commuters, with the added benefit of both coast and countryside within a short drive.

"Yuill Homes has a number of great deals and incentives available for buyers. With YuillShare, the homeseeker would simply need a mortgage covering 85% of the price - a deposit may be required - with Yuill providing a loan for the remaining 15%.

"The great news is that there is no interest or rent payable on this remaining 15% and the buyer would need to repay only when they sell their home or within 10 years - whichever is sooner. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.