Newspaper article THE JOURNAL RECORD
John Dean, William Durrett Elected to Medical Research Foundation Board
Dean is chairman of the board, president and chief executive officer of First Interstate Bank NA, and Durrett holds the position of president and chief executive officer of American Fidelity Corp., American Assurance Fidelity Co. and American Insurance Co. Both men are active in civic and social affairs in Oklahomam City. . .
- Dr. Bruce Owen will retire as vice president of instructional affairs at Oklahoma City Community College effective Dec. 31. He was the originator of many founding policies still in effect at the college. . .
- Michael C. Moore has joined Water and Soil Consultants Inc. of Norman as a hydrogeologist. Moore has 17 years experience in consulting, industry, and with state surveys doing research in environmental studies, caves and springs, sand and gravel, limestone aggregates, coal, and petroleum. His duties will concentrate in studies of aquifer-pollution movement, especially that arising from underground storage. . .
- William R. Sharp Jr. of Tecumseh has been appointed to serve a seven-year term on the Rose State College Board of Regents by Gov. Henry Bellmon. Sharp is vice president and manager of Sanders Oil Co., a family-owned business. . .
- Gary Bryant, director of support services at Midwest City Memorial Hospital, has been named a certified senior member of the American Society for Hospital Materials Management. . .
- Bob Creager, of Robert Williams James and Associates, has successfully completed the professional-technical recruiters course presented by the national headquarters training staff of Express Services, Temporary and Permanent Personnel, the parent company. . .
- Lela Odom has been selected as associate executive director for field services by the Oklahoma Education Association. …