Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mst Wednesday 27 February 2013.

West Columbia: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level near valley bottom. High plus 3. Tonight, cloudy. Periods of snow mixed with rain beginning late this evening. Low 0. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning early in the evening. High plus 3.

East Columbia: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low -5. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High plus 3.

North Columbia, Kinbasket: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Low -3. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High plus 3.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km-h. High -3. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low -9. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km-h in the morning. High -4.

North Thompson: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. High plus 5. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low -3. Thursday, mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. High plus 5.

100 MILE: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Low -9. Thursday, sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h in the afternoon. High plus 3.

Chilcotin: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low -17. Thursday, increasing cloudiness then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Becoming mainly sunny late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h in the afternoon. High plus 1.

Cariboo: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h this afternoon. High plus 4. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low -7. Thursday, sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.