Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 15:30 cst Wednesday 27 February 2013.

City of Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte: Friday, sunny. High -2. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -1. Sunday, periods of snow. Low -4. High -1. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -4. Tuesday, sunny. Low -12. High -5.

Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota: Friday, sunny. High -2. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -2. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -6. High -2. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Tuesday, sunny. Low -11. High -6.

Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Friday, sunny. High -3. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -1. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -1. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -11. High -6.

City of Saskatoon: Friday, sunny. High 0. Saturday, sunny. Low -5. High 2. Sunday, snow. Low -4. High -1. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -3. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -5.

Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw: Friday, sunny. High 0. Saturday, sunny. Low -5. High 1. Sunday, snow. Low -4. High -1. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -4. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -6.

Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 1. Saturday, sunny. Low -6. High 1. Sunday, snow. Low -4. High 0. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -3. Tuesday, sunny. Low -13. High -4.

Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 3. Saturday, sunny. Low -5. High 1. Sunday, snow. Low -4. High 0. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -6. High -3. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -4.

The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 0. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High 1. Sunday, periods of snow. Low -3. High -1. Monday, cloudy. Low -7. High -4. Tuesday, sunny. Low -15. High -7.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville: Friday, sunny. High -6. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -2. Sunday, flurries. Low -7. High -3. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -12. High -6.

Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake: Friday, sunny. High -2. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High -1. Sunday, snow. Low -4. High -2. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -5.

Melfort - Tisdale - Nipawin - Carrot River: Friday, sunny. High -4. Saturday, cloudy. Low -6. High -2. Sunday, periods of snow. Low -7. High -3. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -11. High -6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -15. High -6.

Hudson Bay - Porcupine Plain: Friday, sunny. High -4. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -2. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -3. Monday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. High -6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -6.

Moose Jaw - Pense - Central Butte - Craik: Friday, sunny. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.