Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Wednesday 13 March 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. High 2. Saturday, periods of snow. Low -5. High 1. Sunday, sunny. Low -5. High 0. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High 0. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High 0.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -1. High -1. Saturday, snow or rain. Low -2. High 2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -3. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 1. Tuesday, flurries or rain showers. Low -2. High 3.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -1. High 1. Saturday, flurries or rain showers. Low -7. High 2. Sunday, sunny. Low -8. High -2. Monday, sunny. Low -9. High 0. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -7. High 2.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High 0. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -9. High 2. Sunday, sunny. Low -9. High -4. Monday, sunny. Low -11. High -1. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High 0.

Cape Breton: Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High 1. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -5. High 2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High -1. Monday, sunny. Low -10. High -2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -1.

Prince Edward Island: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High 0. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.