Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Wednesday 3 April 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 0. High 7. Saturday, periods of rain or snow. Low -1. High 4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High 5. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 7.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 2. High 7. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low 1. High 3. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 5. Monday, cloudy. Low 2. High 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 7.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 3. High 7. Saturday, periods of snow or rain. Low -1. High 3. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 8. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 1. High 8. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 8.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Friday, cloudy. Low 1. High 7. Saturday, periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low -1. High 2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High 5. Monday, cloudy. Low -1. High 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 7.

Cape Breton: Friday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -2. High 6. Saturday, periods of rain or snow. Windy. Low -2. High 4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 4. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High 3.

Prince Edward Island: Friday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -1. High 6. Saturday, periods of snow. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.