Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 04:30 cst Wednesday 15 May 2013.

City of Regina: Friday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 20. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 18. Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 16. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 15.

Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte, Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota, Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 20. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 19. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 16. Monday, periods of rain. Low 8. High 14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 14.

City of Saskatoon: Friday, sunny. Low 9. High 22. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 21. Sunday, cloudy. Low 10. High 18. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 17. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 18.

Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw, Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 22. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 20. Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 18. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 17. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 18.

Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 23. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 19. Sunday, showers. Low 8. High 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 18.

The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Friday, sunny. Low 10. High 22. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 21. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 17. Monday, cloudy. Low 7. High 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 18.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville, Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake, Melfort - Tisdale - Nipawin - Carrot River, Hudson Bay - Porcupine Plain: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 25. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 20. Sunday, cloudy. Low 8. High 19. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 17. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 18.

Moose Jaw - Pense - Central Butte - Craik, Assiniboia - Gravelbourg - Coronach: Friday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.