Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the southwest interior and the Kootenay Districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Friday 31 May 2013.

North Okanagan - including Vernon: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Low 7. Saturday, increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 21.

Central Okanagan - including Kelowna: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low plus 5. Saturday, sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High 22.

South Okanagan - including Penticton: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Low 7. Saturday, increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20.

Similkameen: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 18. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Low plus 4. Saturday, mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 18.

Fraser Canyon: Today, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km-h gusting to 50. High 22. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind south 30 km-h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 9. Saturday, sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km-h near noon then light in the evening. High 19.

Nicola: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.