Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Saturday 1 June 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Windy near the water overnight. Low 12. Sunday, sunny. Windy near the water. High 19.

Greater Victoria: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. Low 10. Sunday, clearing in the morning. High 18.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 11. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 11. Sunday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 20.

Howe Sound: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low 9. Sunday, sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 19.

Whistler: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Low 7. Sunday, sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 19.

Sunshine Coast: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Low 10. Sunday, sunny. Windy near the Strait of Georgia. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.