Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Saturday 6 July 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 25 except high 18 along the coast. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 24. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 19. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 19. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 21.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Monday, showers. Low 15. High 21. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 21. Wednesday, showers. Low 16. High 18. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 18. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 18.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Monday, showers. Low 18. High 30. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 23. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 21. Thursday, cloudy. Low 14. High 22. Friday, showers. Low 17. High 24.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 17. High 24. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 22. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 20. Thursday, cloudy. Low 13. High 20. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 22.

Cape Breton: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 19. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 21. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 19. Thursday, cloudy. Low 11. High 18. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 19.

Prince Edward Island: Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.