Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 adt Friday 12 July 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Lunenburg County: Today, cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 17. Saturday, clearing near noon. High 26 except 18 along the coast.

Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Guysborough County: Today, cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 17. Saturday, clearing near noon. High 18 except 26 inland.

Queens County: Today, cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 17. Saturday, clearing near noon. High 18 except 26 inland.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 18. Saturday, clearing near noon. High 24.

Annapolis County, Kings County: Today, mainly cloudy. High 23. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 17. Saturday, clearing in the morning. High 27 except 22 along the Fundy coast.

Hants County: Today, mainly cloudy. High 23. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 17. Saturday, clearing in the morning. High 27 except 22 near the Minas Basin.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County North: Today, mainly cloudy. High 23. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 17. Saturday, clearing in the morning. High 28.

Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 9 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Low 16. Saturday, sunny. High 26.

Pictou County, Antigonish County: Today, mainly cloudy. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.