Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Thursday 18 July 2013.

Whitehorse: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Widespread smoke becoming local smoke near noon. Wind north 30 km-h becoming light near noon. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Local smoke this evening. Low 13. Friday, increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Rain beginning in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 19.

Teslin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Local smoke. High 23. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Local smoke. Low 9. Friday, increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. A few showers beginning early in the evening. High 20.

Atlin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Local smoke. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Low 10. Friday, increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening then 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 20.

Haines Junction: Today, clearing near noon. High 24. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Low 9. Friday, increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 18.

Kluane Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 11. Friday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 17.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, mainly sunny. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 13. Friday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning. Risk of a thundershower in the afternoon. High 20.

Faro - Ross River: Today, mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Widespread smoke. Low 12. Friday, cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thundershower in the afternoon and early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Local smoke. High 19.

Beaver Creek: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, a few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h after midnight. Low 13. Friday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 20.

Mayo: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.