Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Wednesday 24 July 2013.

Whitehorse: Today, increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 10. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High 17.

Teslin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Atlin: Today, showers. High 17. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High 16.

Haines Junction: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday, showers. High 17.

Kluane Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Thursday, showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High 16.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thundershower. High 27. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thundershower. Low 11. Thursday, showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 18.

Faro - Ross River: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thundershower. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thundershower. Low 11. Thursday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thundershower. High 19.

Beaver Creek: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thundershower. High 25. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thundershower. Low 13. Thursday, showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High 16.

Mayo: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 13. Thursday, cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the morning and ending late in the evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.