Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Friday 26 July 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 26. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 20. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 16. High 24. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 24. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 23.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 21. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 16. High 20. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 20. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 20. Thursday, periods of rain. Low 15. High 19.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 17. High 27. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 24. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 17. High 25. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 25. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 26.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 26. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 21. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 16. High 24. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 24. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 24.

Cape Breton: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 18. High 25. Monday, sunny. Low 15. High 20. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 22. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 24. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 23.

Prince Edward Island: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.