Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Friday 26 July 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Sunday, periods of rain. High 23. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 17. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 23. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 21. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 21.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 22. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 22. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 18. Thursday, cloudy. Low 13. High 20.

South Coast: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 18. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 18. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 18. Thursday, cloudy. Low 14. High 19.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Sunday, periods of rain. High 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 22. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 26. Wednesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 21. Thursday, cloudy. Low 14. High 24.

Central Newfoundland: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 25. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 25. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 23. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 25.

West Coast: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.