Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Friday 6 September 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 16. High 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 19. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 18. Thursday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 20.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 16. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 18. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 9. High 15. Thursday, cloudy. Low 13. High 17.

South Coast: Sunday, showers. High 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 15. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 17. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 15. Thursday, cloudy. Low 13. High 17.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 17. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 17. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 18. Thursday, showers. Low 13. High 20.

Central Newfoundland: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 15. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 18. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 6. High 19. Thursday, cloudy. Low 12. High 21.

West Coast: Sunday, periods of rain. High 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.