Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Wednesday 18 September 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 13. Thursday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 20.

Greater Victoria: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low 12. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 17. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Howe Sound: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 10. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Whistler: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 8. Thursday, mainly cloudy. High 19.

Sunshine Coast: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening. High 19.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

East Vancouver Island: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.