Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Saturday 28 September 2013.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Monday, sunny. Low 4. High 21. Tuesday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 19. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 20. Thursday, sunny. Low 13. High 21. Friday, sunny. Low 9. High 18.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Monday, sunny. Low 6. High 20. Tuesday, periods of rain. Low 14. High 20. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 18. Thursday, sunny. Low 14. High 17. Friday, sunny. Low 9. High 16.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Monday, sunny. Low 4. High 21. Tuesday, periods of rain. Low 11. High 20. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 20. Thursday, sunny. Low 12. High 20. Friday, sunny. Low 8. High 18.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Monday, sunny. Low 3. High 22. Tuesday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 18. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 19. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 20. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 18.

Cape Breton: Monday, sunny. Low 8. High 22. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 17. Wednesday, showers. Low 15. High 21. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 18. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 9. High 15.

Prince Edward Island: Monday, sunny. Low 8. High 20. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 16. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.