Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Wednesday 30 October 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Today, becoming cloudy this afternoon with a few showers. High 12. Tonight, periods of rain. Low 9. Thursday, periods of rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.

Greater Victoria: Today, becoming cloudy this afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 11. Tonight, showers. Low 8. Thursday, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.

Fraser Valley: Today, becoming cloudy near noon. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 12. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Low 8. Thursday, periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.

Howe Sound: Today, becoming cloudy this afternoon with a few showers. High 10. Tonight, periods of rain. Low 6. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.

Whistler: Today, becoming cloudy this afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 7. Tonight, cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Low plus 3. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 6.

Sunshine Coast: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9. Tonight, periods of rain. Low 7. Thursday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 11.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 10. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.

East Vancouver Island: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy late this afternoon. High 10. Tonight, periods of rain. Windy this evening and after midnight. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.