Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Saturday 9 November 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Today, mainly cloudy. High 11. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low 7. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.

Greater Victoria: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 10. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 6. Sunday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 9.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, mainly cloudy. High 9. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low plus 5. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Tonight, cloudy. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 5. Sunday, periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.

Howe Sound: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 8. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 4. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.

Whistler: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 4. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of wet flurries near midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet flurries early in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4.

Sunshine Coast: Today, periods of rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy. High 8. Tonight, mainly cloudy. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.