Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Thursday 14 November 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 4. High 7. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 6. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 8. Wednesday, periods of rain. Low 6. High 8.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 7. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 8. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 4. High 8. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 7.

South Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 6. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 6. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 7. Wednesday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 5.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 5. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 6. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 8. Wednesday, showers. Low 5. High 6.

Central Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 8. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 6. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low 0. High 7. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 1. High 8. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 4. High 5.

West Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.