Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Saturday 23 November 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Windy. High 2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -2. High 1. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 0. High 5. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 6. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 2.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Windy. High 3. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low 0. High 3. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 1. High 7. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 7. High 8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 2.

South Coast: Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High 1. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. High 2. Wednesday, periods of rain. Low 2. High 7. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 7. High 7. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 0.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High 0. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High -1. Wednesday, periods of rain. Low -3. High 6. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 6. High 8. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. High -1.

Central Newfoundland: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High 0. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -3. High 0. Wednesday, periods of rain or snow. Low -4. High 4. Thursday, showers. Windy. Low 6. High 8. Friday, cloudy. Low -5. High -1.

West Coast: Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.