Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mst Wednesday 4 December 2013.

West Columbia: Today, cloudy. High -7. Tonight, cloudy. Low -10. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near -9.

East Columbia: Today, mainly cloudy. High -10. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low -20. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -13.

North Columbia: Today, mainly sunny. High -12. Tonight, a few clouds. Low -20. Thursday, mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. High -15.

Kinbasket: Today, mainly sunny. High -10. Tonight, a few clouds. Low -20. Thursday, sunny. High -15.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, sunny. High -13. Tonight, clear. Low -29. Thursday, sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km-h in the afternoon. High -19. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.

North Thompson: Today, cloudy. High -8. Tonight, cloudy. Low -12. Thursday, cloudy. Temperature steady near -12.

100 MILE: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High -14. Tonight, becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low -17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High -14.

Chilcotin: Today, sunny. High -12. Tonight, increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low -18. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. High -13.

Cariboo - north including Quesnel: Today, mainly sunny. High -17. Tonight, becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature rising to -15 by morning. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.