Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Ontario issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Ontario issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 est Monday 9 December 2013.

City of Toronto: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -12. High -5. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -5.

Windsor - Essex - Chatham-Kent: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -12. High -8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High -3.

Sarnia - Lambton: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. High -7. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -3. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High -2. Sunday, cloudy. Low -6. High -3.

Elgin, Simcoe - Delhi - Norfolk, Dunnville - Caledonia - Haldimand: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -6. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High -3. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -4.

London - Middlesex, Oxford - Brant: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -7. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -6. High -3. Sunday, cloudy. Low -7. High -5.

Niagara: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -6. High -2. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -5. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -3. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -2. Sunday, cloudy. Low -6. High -4.

City of Hamilton, Halton - Peel, York - Durham: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -5. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -11. High -6. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -5. Sunday, cloudy. Low -10. High -6.

Huron - Perth: Wednesday, flurries. Windy. Low -9. High -6. Thursday, flurries. Low -10. High -6. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -3. Sunday, cloudy. Low -9. High -4.

Waterloo - Wellington, Dufferin - Innisfil: Wednesday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Thursday, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low -11. High -8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -6. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -6. Sunday, cloudy. Low -11. High -8.

Grey - Bruce, Barrie - Orillia - Midland: Wednesday, flurries or snow squalls. Windy. Low -8. High -6. Thursday, flurries or snow squalls. Low -13. High -7. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. High -8. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. High -7. Sunday, cloudy. Low -14. High -9.

Belleville - Quinte - Northumberland, Kingston - Prince Edward: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -6. High -4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -14. High -7. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -7. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.