Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Monday 9 December 2013.

Metro Vancouver: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High -1. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Temperature steady near -1. Tuesday, periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. High plus 1.

Greater Victoria: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High plus 1. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Temperature steady near 0. Tuesday, periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 3.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. High -3. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Temperature steady near -3. Tuesday, periods of snow ending late in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. High -1.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. High -4. Tonight, flurries. Temperature steady near -4. Tuesday, flurries. High -1.

Howe Sound: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -5. Tonight, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near -4. Tuesday, cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Temperature steady near -3.

Whistler: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -9. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near -9. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High -6.

Sunshine Coast: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High -1. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Amount 2 cm. Low -3. Tuesday, periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Temperature steady near plus 1. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.