Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mst Monday 9 December 2013.

West Columbia: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High -11. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near -10. Tuesday, periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -4.

East Columbia: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature falling to -21 this morning then rising. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low -18. Tuesday, periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. High -7.

North Columbia, Kinbasket: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High -14. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low -16. Tuesday, periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -8.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 40 km-h gusting to 60. High -20. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km-h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near -20. Cold wind chill minus 33. Risk of frostbite. Tuesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km-h. High -14. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.

North Thompson: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near -12. Tonight, periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near -11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -7.

100 MILE: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High -9. Tonight, periods of snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near -11. Tuesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High -6.

Chilcotin: Today, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High -8. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. Tuesday, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High -6. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.